Fall is the season of refreshing, indulging smells like pumpkin spice; caramel apple, campfire smoke, and rain—just to name a few. When the weather turns cold, bringing these scents into your home is a welcome experience. Whether you are a DIY fanatic or just want a few new ideas, we have your back with five ideas to bring delicious fall scents into your home.
- DIY Soaps are a great way to bring scents like pumpkin spice and caramel apple into your home. A DIY soap project can be great way to bring the family together and make memories. Here are a few scents to try: Apple Caramel, Cinnamon, or Caramel Pumpkin.
- Fall Lotions are essential for the changing weather, so why not make your own? It’s a simple project and the results can be the perfect ‘pick me up’ for those busy, stressful days. Check out these delicious fragrances: Spiced Caramel Pear or Banana Bread.
- Fall Essential oils in Laundry! Imagine hugging your family and friends with the smells of cinnamon, sandalwood and ginger wafting in your nose. Adding a little essential oil to your laundry load is an easy way to being fall smells into the whole family.
- Homemade Potpourri can bring great scents into any room in your home. Simple recipes are found almost everywhere; here are a few of our favorites: DIY Fall Scents and Fall Potpourri.
- Simple Candles are ‘in’ for fall this year. Here a few to think about. Pumpkin Pie, Vanilla Candle, Homestead.