The scent of a homemade candle can help create a comfortable ambiance in your home. They can also make great gifts for your loved ones during the holiday season. Purchasing wholesale candle supplies from Bulk Apothecary makes it easy to get high-quality candle supplies. Pair our supplies with our top winter candle recipes to infuse your home with custom holiday scents.
Basic Candle Recipe
You can use the same basic recipe and process to make multiple candle recipes. We carry wholesale candle supplies for various projects, so you can find everything you need to make your own candles. To create a candle, you’ll need to include the following materials:
- Candle wax
- Candle wicks
- Candle containers
- Color blocks
- fragrance oil or essential oil
- Prepare your candle containers by placing the wicks in place. You can use wick tape to hold your wick position while you pour your candles.
- Melt the candle wax using a double boiler. Completely melt the wax over medium heat, stirring consistently. While you’re stirring, you can add a color block if you want to darken or brighten your wax.
- Remove the wax from the heat and stir in fragrance or essential oils. Stir well to make sure it thoroughly mixes and blends into the wax.
- Pour the mixture into your containers. Allow it to sit overnight to set properly. Once the candles are set, you can trim your wick and light your new candle.
Bulk Apothecary’s Top Winter Candle Recipes
You can create multiple winter candles using our extensive winter fragrance and essential oils collection. Consider our various scents if you want a scent of winter pine or spiced orange. Here are some of our favorite winter candle recipes:
This candle can smell like a pine forest with well-balanced oils. There are multiple fragrances to choose from, but our favorites include pine needle essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, and cedarwood essential oil. With the right blend and balance of all three, it can make any room feel like a winter forest.
This scent can be associated with the holidays and fall season. It combines the citrus smell of an orange with the spicier scent of clove. Consider adding the following essential oils to your wax to blend the scents of the seasons and holidays: sweet orange and clove bud.
This scent helps to recreate the atmosphere of sitting next to a fire. We love to use the scents of amber, sandalwood, and vanilla. The balance of each essential oil will vary depending on the size of the candle. Consider using a wooden wick to add a layer of aesthetics.
Order Wholesale Candle Supplies from Bulk Apothecary
You can infuse your home with the season’s scents using Bulk Apothecary’s wholesale candle supplies and top winter candle recipes. Follow these recipes or adjust them to match your preferences. We have many winter essential oils and fragrance oils available. Bulk Apothecary sources its ingredients and supplies from ethical producers, and we do not sacrifice quality for price. Make an order today to start creating your winter candles.