There are some great inspirations out there when it comes to DIY. As I was searching for something new to make into a pumpkin scent I stumbled across a fun fizzy bath bomb by Fun at Home Kids, this little article sparked an interest in me. Unfortunately, I don’t have a pumpkin shape mold so we will have to make do!
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 cup Baking Soda
½ cup Citric Acid
½ cup Epsom Salt
½ cup Corn Starch
4 tsp Coconut Oil
Here’s what to do:
- In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients. Divide the mixture evenly into two bowls. Set aside.
- Divide the coconut oil and fragrance oil into two small bowls. Mix in either a pinch of pigment powder or a few drops of liquid soap color (any color combination will work!).
- Whisk the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients creating two-colored mixtures. The ingredients should clump together when you squeeze a handful.
- Press the mixture into the mold alternating the colors as you go for a fun swirled look.
- Allow the bath bombs to dry for at least 4 hours.
- Drop into a warm bath and enjoy!