There are some great inspirations out there when it comes to DIY. As I was searching for something new to make into a pumpkin scent I stumbled across a fun fizzy bath bomb by Fun at Home Kids, this little article sparked an interest in me. Unfortunately, I don’t have a pumpkin shape mold so we will have to make do. Let’s make this Pumpkin Ginger Bath Bomb together!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- ½ cup each of:
- 4 tsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Ginger Pumpkin Fragrance Oil
- Pigment Powder or Liquid Soap Color (2 colors, I recommend Matte Yellow & Red Oxide Pigment Power)
- Plastic Bath Bomb Molds
Here’s what to do:
- In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients. Divide the mixture evenly into two bowls. Set aside.
- Divide the coconut oil and fragrance oil into two small bowls. Mix in either a pinch of pigment powder or a few drops of liquid soap color (any color combination will work!).
- Whisk the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients creating two-colored mixtures. The ingredients should clump together when you squeeze a handful.
- Press the mixture into the mold alternating the colors as you go for a fun swirled look.
- Allow the bath bombs to dry for at least 4 hours.
- Drop into a warm bath and enjoy!
Let us know if you try out this Pumpkin Ginger Bath Bomb recipe or any others from our blog!
Looking for the best soap making supplies? Check out our website for melt and pour bases, molds, fragrance oils, butters, waxes, and more!
Bulk Apothecary is the best supplier of all things soap making!
Bulk Apothecary makes no claims of “expert status” and the company will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the use of the information found on this website.
As with all products, users should test a small amount prior to normal extended use. If pregnant or suffering from illness, consult a doctor before use.