These shower cubes are all the rage this holiday season and they make an EXCELLENT gift. It’s pretty easy to make your own, AND you can customize with seasonal flavorings like peppermint. Pair them with your soaps, candles and more for a wonderful gift that people can use!
**The ingredients you will be using will be all-natural, chemical-free and gentle enough for your whole body.
- 8 oz of All Natural SFIC White Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Base
- 1 cup of White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Almond Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil– 2 Tablespoons (feel free to use any essential oil, we prefer the Supreme Peppermint oil for this recipe)
- Ice Cube Tray or Clamshells
- Shimmery Merlot Soap Color
- Cut white glycerin soap base into small chunks, place into glass mixing bowl and microwave at 20-30 intervals. The glass bowl will be very hot, please use caution.
- Add the Shimmery Merlot Soap Color into the soap mixture, microwave and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Next, add the Peppermint Essential Oil – 2 Tablespoons is all you need.
- Add the Sweet Almond Oil to your White Sugar.
- Pour into soap mixture and blend. The mixture should have a wet sand-like feel.
- Next, spoon mixture into tray and press down. The mixture will harden within a few hours and pop right out of the tray leaving you with those adorable little cubes.
Take into shower gently rub on the body to exfoliate your skin and rinse clean. These cubes are great for dry knees and elbows. They even have a great effect on people who have skin conditions such as psoriasis.
Store your Peppermint Sugar and Soap cubes in cute containers or mason jars. Wrap with festive bows or label with a homemade holiday label and you have the perfect housewarming gift! Enjoy!