Cellulite affects thousands of people across the world. Those annoying dimples happen to the best of us, even celebs aren’t immune. But with swimsuit season around the corner, you might have banishing cellulite on the brain—or at least reducing its appearance. This is the DIY to do just that, thanks to a couple of secret combating ingredients. Here is a natural scrub you can use, that we’ve found helps reduce the appearance of that pesky cellulite.
– 1 C Sugar (Brown or White)
– 6 tbsp Coffee fresh grounds –
1/4 C Almond Oil
Mix all ingredients together until you reach the look and consistency of mud (if you find the mixture to be too watery, adjust the sugar or coffee amounts) and store in a lidded container.
Add the essential oils by drops, until your desired scent is achieved. Massage the mixture into the skin and rinse away with warm water.
Here are a few tips to help keep cellulite down
- Drink plenty of water- Cellulite forms when not enough water is able to flush fat through the body.
- Be active each week- Being active and burning fat could help keep cellulite buildup.
- Eat healthy foods- Keeping fat intake down and eating healthy are great ways to keep fat at a minimum.
Good luck in your fight against cellulite.