A Perfect Gift or Sustainable Alternative to Purchasing Fine Fragrances
I’m personally a HUGE fan of perfume. I collect so many designer perfumes it’s silly and it’s such a random, expensive hobby to smell good.
This is how I save my budget and still smell amazing! Plus, I now know how to make my friends and family their favorite fragrances for a much, much cheaper price.
Try it out and let us know how it goes!
What You’ll Need
- 2 oz of your fragrance of choice
- 8 oz of base (100 proof alcohol if you want it to be just like a fine fragrance or linen spray base for a body spray)
- Perfume containers (I got mine off of Amazon)
- Mini funnel for top of perfume bottle (comes with bottle if ordered off Amazon)
- Measuring cup with oz
- Pigment powder for color (if desired)
- Pour 8 oz of base into your measuring cup.
- Pour out 2 oz of fragrance oil into measuring cup.
- Combine well.
- Pour into perfume vessels.
- Let settle.
- Gift wrap if giving it as gift or use it yourself.