Fall is the season of refreshing, indulging smells like pumpkin spice; caramel apple, campfire smoke, and rain—just to name a few. When the weather turns cold, bringing these scents into your home is a welcome experience. Whether you are a DIY fanatic or just want a few new ideas, we have your back with five ideas to bring delicious fall scents into your home.
- DIY Soaps are a great way to bring scents like pumpkin spice and caramel apple into your home. A DIY soap project can be great way to bring the family together and make memories. Here are a few scents to try: Apple Caramel, Cinnamon, or Caramel Pumpkin.
- Fall Lotions are essential for the changing weather, so why not make your own? It’s a simple project and the results can be the perfect ‘pick me up’ for those busy, stressful days. Check out these delicious fragrances: Spiced Caramel Pear or Banana Bread.
- Fall Essential oils in Laundry! Imagine hugging your family and friends with the smells of cinnamon, sandalwood and ginger wafting in your nose. Adding a little essential oil to your laundry load is an easy way to being fall smells into the whole family.
- Homemade Potpourri can bring great fall scents into any room in your home. Simple recipes are found almost everywhere; here are a few of our favorites: DIY Fall Scents and Fall Potpourri.
- Simple Candles are ‘in’ for fall this year. Here a few to think about. Pumpkin Pie, Vanilla Candle, Homestead.
Which one are you going to try??
Let us know if you make this craft or any others from our blog!
Looking for the best crafting supplies? Check out our website for the best rustic, boho, or botanical supplies for your crafting and so, so much more.
Bulk Apothecary makes no claims of “expert status” and the company will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the use of the information found on this website.
As with all products, users should test a small amount prior to normal extended use. If pregnant or suffering from illness, consult a doctor before use.