Bath and body lotions make a great gift for just about everyone: teachers, kids, adults…everyone loves a flavored lotion. During the holiday season, you are already pinching pennies to make things work, so how about making your own bottles of lotion. You can package them up with some nice ribbon and giving them to all the people on your list that you just don’t know what else to get. At Bulk Apothecary, we carry bath and body-inspired fragrances that will help you create. Our 64 oz. bottle of fragrances are big enough to fill plenty of small bottles for your gifts. We also carry bottles and caps to really make this project a one-stop-shop.
- 64 oz. Bath and Body Inspired Lotion?– Choose a seasonal flavor like Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin or Eucalyptus.
- 1 Gallon Jug Pump— You will need to cut this down to fit into the 64 oz. size container. This will help you pump into your individual containers.
- Empty Bottles— I recommend the clear since they showcase the color of the lotion
- Closures— You can use a pump or a dispensing cap. Depending on the type of label you are making, choose white or black
- Gift Bag
- Blank Labels– These can be purchased at your nearest office supply store. If you visit one of the office supply stores with a printing center attached, they can even help you design and print.
- Just fill your bottles (the 2 oz. size make great stocking stuffers, and convenient for the purse) using the gallon jug pump.
- Top with your pump or dispensing cap, apply your label and wrap/repeat.
These make great gifts/stocking stuffers, and you can get the same expensive scent you would at retail, without having to spend the money or go through the trouble of mixing your own flavored lotion. Enjoy!
I love this website! I just discovered it, and now I will visit Frequently! Yay!!!